Moderator(s): Euchee, FourTraX, TA_Foghorn, tippmann1
Author Post
gebhardt
Thu Jan 30 2014, 11:35pm Email Print
Gebhardt
gebhardt
Registered Member #10 Joined: Tue Feb 03 2009, 05:28pm
Hi Fellows,
It's been 7 1/2 years since we started the POW clan & it's been a pleasure playing with each & everyone of my friends I have met along the way . I wish things were different - EA dropped the ball With BF3 & BF4 and caused many clan members to quit playing, or find another game to play . I still like the Battlefield series,even with all its problems . With that said, I have decided to return to =rTr= . Things there have changed since we were there. Hutch in now calling most of the shots now & he has offered me an admin position . I'm not crazy about their military approach to membership, but it works for them, they have 75 active members . They now have 7 BF4 servers running 24/7 , with one ranked 3rd in the world & another ranked 21 .I just want to be able to play on a populated server , with someone adminning it .
The MAIN reason I'm going ,is they plan on running 2 Titanfall servers when the game comes out in March .
I still plan on playing on Sundays ,with my POW buddies & hope to see the rest of my friends somewhere on-line .
Teamspeak & webhosting are paid up till 2015 so the clan will still be here. I will turn everything over to Trax .
So this isn't a goodbye , it's just see ya on the battlefield .
Paul6919
Fri Jan 31 2014, 09:13am
Paul6919
Registered Member #50 Joined: Fri Feb 13 2009, 02:48pm
Geb,

Well it's been a ride mate. I understand your reasons and respect them. Sorry to see you go, I may well see you on a few Titanfall servers when it comes out.

Don't be a stranger and hopefully we'll hook up in teamspeak at some point.

Hugs n love
Euchee
Sat Feb 01 2014, 10:59am
Euchee
Main Admin Registered Member #5 Joined: Tue Feb 03 2009, 10:36pm
I had a feeling you were about ready to make a leap. I understand and respect your decision. For us Battlefield guys, POW is getting a slow.

POW games will be a lot quieter without you for sure.

I need to come over and collect your rtr tags for a bird house roof that I am building.

Best battles Geb!

oh, what do we do with the talking geb doll?
TA_Foghorn
Sun Feb 02 2014, 07:47am
TA_Foghorn
Admin Registered Member #48 Joined: Tue Feb 10 2009, 10:47pm
Sorry to see it but I do understand. I've been sporatic for being on but I do enjoy the populated servers. I think other games have started taking BF place and I can se why. I'll probably get Titanfall when it comes out myself. I'll still give you slack on FB.
L8r
cutter56
Wed Feb 19 2014, 08:47pm
cutter56
Registered Member #25 Joined: Wed Feb 04 2009, 11:21am
have fun we well miss you
John Gryphon
Thu Feb 20 2014, 06:22pm
John Gryphon
Registered Member #123 Joined: Fri Apr 23 2010, 03:30pm
Geb you're a great game guy and I have enjoyed listening to your rants over the years. I look forward to hearing your opinion on other games. See you around G!
Hutchew
Sun Feb 23 2014, 06:15am
Hutchew
Registered Member #375 Joined: Sat Jan 18 2014, 01:44pm
Glad to see you in =rTr=, Geb. Yeah, a lot has changed since our split last year. We are much more organized, and although I'm not much for make believe ranks either, it does seem to work for us at this time.

I would like to invite any and all POW's to come visit our BF4 servers, and if you will PM me here, I'll make sure you get on the reserved list to avoid the queue.

We have branched into several other games as well; Minecraft, Rust, Final Fantasy, DayZ to name a few. Several of our guys are into World of tanks/planes, Planetside and the Arma series and are always looking to find other players in those games.

Please don't take this as a recruitment post; it's not my intention. I enjoyed playing with the majority of you guys in the past, and would just like to offer up the chance of decent & like-minded gaming between our communities once again.

Hutchew

**PS:
smooches, euchee smile
TA_Foghorn
Mon Feb 24 2014, 12:10am
TA_Foghorn
Admin Registered Member #48 Joined: Tue Feb 10 2009, 10:47pm
Thanks for the invite.. I may stp by but I'll definitely be keeping th POW tags.... just think of it as varety.
Hutchew
Mon Feb 24 2014, 08:57am
Hutchew
Registered Member #375 Joined: Sat Jan 18 2014, 01:44pm
ta_foghorn added to reserved slot list.

And I don't have any problem with the POW tags. They taste great with milk.
Euchee
Mon Feb 24 2014, 08:55pm
Euchee
Main Admin Registered Member #5 Joined: Tue Feb 03 2009, 10:36pm
Uh, you really wanna sanitize some of these [POW] tags. Once you get a little euchee on them, it takes a lot of peroxide and grain alcohol to make them germ free.

(And you don't really want to know what's on Geb's tags.)
1 2 
Create a new topic

Go to: